Freitag, 13. Februar 2015

DIY Harry Potter Wands

It is friday the 13th folks! And yes, I´m a fan of this special date and it is right before valentine´s day, what I think is really awsome. A good fried invited me to join a queer carneval festival tomorrow evening and the best thing about it is that the main theme is Harry Potter. So I hope there will be a big room full of people costumated as film/book characters. The little group I´m joining aleady consists of Harry and Ron, so I´ll dress up as Hermoine to make it complete. To make the costumes complete I sat down and made some magical wands for our group myself. I found a great DIY tutorial on Pinterest and thought I should show you what I made and give you the tutorial if you feel like trying it too. It was really a lot of fun. Feel hugged. xoxo


These are the wands I made for our group.
After following the tutorial with the hot glue I just
took some brown and black acrylic paint and made
it look like wood. In the end I took some gold paint
and created the little highlights to make it look better.
This is a part of the DIY tutorial from Pinterest.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen