Sonntag, 22. Februar 2015

DIY Hermoine costume

I did it! You sure remember that I got invited to a queer carneval party last weekend. It had "Harry Potter" as a main theme and I was totally excited to go there. So I promised you and some other friends to show some pictures/photos and I never break promises. So here you go.

Well we didn´t take photos at the party, because  the light was terrible, but I finally made some of my costume as Hermoine Granger. I mainly created the outfit out of my closet and just pimped it up a bit. Where I got what I´ll tell you beneath the pictures. Hope like it as I did/do!


Here you have the whole outfit. I love it! I have to admit that I didn´t wear the skirt
this evening, because I would have died on the way there.It was simply way to cold.
Those who know me, also know that I bearly/never wear skirts or dresses, because
trousers are more practical and I feel better in them. Anyway this outfit just looks
 better with the skirt. But on that evening I paired the ooutfitwith some grey jeans.

The black skater skirt and the grey jacket are from C&A.
The black shoes and the grey socks are from H&M.
All this I bought a while ago, but you just have to look through the Shops.

Just recently I bought the white bussines blouse and the red tie at Primark.
I took some gold acrylic paint and some masking tape to turn the simple tie into
the once they wear at Hogwarts. Painting was the easiest way.

The rings are actually not part of the cosstume, I wear them all the time.
The magic wand I made myself with a chopstick, hotglue and paint.
http://camjaws.blogspot.co.at/2015/02/diy-harry-potter-wands.html

You can´t see it on the main photo but I also wore a selfmade nacklace of the
deadly hollows as an accessoire. Here I also used hot glue, paint and some wire.

3 Kommentare:

  1. Nice costum work! Perfectly matched! :)

    Oh xD i think we have the Same skirt now XD bought one Black skater rock at c&a from clockhouse XD


    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Uh thank you very much^^

      Haha cool Partner look XD

      Löschen
  2. Dieser Kommentar wurde vom Autor entfernt.

    AntwortenLöschen